Monday, May 21, 2012

Feeling Inspired

Was sifting through my old photos . Found some pics from my preggo days. And I came across this photo of me in dress. A dress that I loved oh so much while pregnant. From its comfort and flowiness . To the gorgeous and colorful print. The dress made me feel beautiful . Which  didn't happen too often being that I blew up to the size of a baby orca!


 The Dress




EYES:
E.L.F Eyelid Primer
MAYBELLINE Color Tattoo "Tenacious Teal"
Urbay DECAY [Deluxe Eyeshadow Box] "Peace" Lid
Nabi Eye Pencil " Brown" Cut crease
Coastal Scents Creative Me Palette # 1 Used orange colors on brow bone.
NYX "Africa" to deepen crease color
Urbay DECAY [Deluxe Eyeshadow Box]"Honey" underline/highlight brows.
MAYBELLINE Eye Studio Gel liner "Expresso"

FACE:
SEPHORA Hydrating & Smoothing Foundation "R55"
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish-Natural "Medium Deep"
MAC Blunt Blush [contour cheek ,nose and temples]

LIPS:
Burt's Beeswax Lip Shimmer "Cocoa"
NO NAME Black "Wine" colored lip liner

♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥




No comments: